I've been mapping rural area's south of Tucson for months now trying to
clean up roads from the tiger import. As much help as they are they can
also be a headache. Some don't exist or are miles off. I've found about 75%
are actually residential roads. The other are tracks. Still have a long way
to go. Every where rural i look in Arizona the roads are just a mess from
the tiger and import. I'm a one man team. Don't know anyone else working on
this issue.

Regards,
Hans