Steve,

        Thanks to Michael for a great find and to you for trying to make it
usable in OSM. It will be interesting to see what comes out of it.
        Sounds like we should hold off on any wiki work for a while. There
is much data to examine, and I'm already doing stuff for HOT.
I'd like to take a look at the materials for Arizona just to see if their
names for lines correspond to what I'm seeing already from TIGER.
        Like I said before, we have time to make sure we're doing this right.

Charlotte