They can be mapped, especially the long ones and tagged as highway=service,
service=driveway, and typically access=private.
I don't care for the appearance of the map, it's more important to connect
houses that are further away from the main road via the proper driveway to
allow navigation to the front door.
They have been mapped in several places around the world, also in places
where there was no Tiger import.

regards