I delete plenty of TIGER driveways myself (mostly in the midwest, *highfive*!), but I wouldn't say that the accurate ones should be removed. If they can be identified as private driveways, they could more easily just not be rendered on a map with no loss of accurate data for people who might find that sort of thing useful. My general approach has been to leave the truly accurate ones untouched, but to delete anything who's deletion leaves the map more accurate. I just don't feel inclined to redraw them.

I should specify, this is my (personal) policy only for untouched TIGER imports.

Cheers,
Nate