Hi Frederik,
Thanks for the suggestion and I appreciate the distinction. Because this is
our first outing, we're sure that the badge will evolve and the
requirements are terminology will evolve with them.
Best,

-- SEJ
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

"Wretches, utter wretches, keep your hands off beans!" - v.141, *On Nature,
*Empedocles