On 12/9/2015 9:58 PM, Martijn van Exel wrote:
Thanks for reporting Mike - I will pass this on to our dev right away so we can
look into it.
Any additional contextual information that may help reproduce is more than
welcome.

Martijn

I checked it again - the problem has cleared up on the server for now. I think it can be reproduced by either firewalling off access to that server so that a connect takes a long time, otherwise the dev will need to connect to a dummy instance of the server that holds the connection but never responds.

It's possible that the plugin function needs to be asynchronous or release some resource so that the rest of JOSM isn't affected by a future server or network problem.

  Regards,

  Mike Nice