Thanks, Greg, for your suggestions. I commented on most of them in the feedback
forum (http://bit.ly/missing-roads-feedback) where you posted them as well, and
I will follow up with the team to see what we can do about some if not all of
them.

I hope the manual I published on Friday (http://bit.ly/missing-roads-manual)
will help avoid some of the confusion you had for other mappers.

Martijn