On 6/3/16 5:13 PM, Kevin Kenny wrote:
> Can someone review for me the 'rural residential' problem?
the short version is that we are supposed to use residential
in truly residential areas and unclassified for generic town
roads. in tiger, there is no distinction between the two and so
everything was imported as residential.

i leave it residential in areas that have a subdivision vibe
going - multiple closely spaced houses or comparatively small
building lots, but change it to unclassified if it's just a bunch
of homes that have been built along old farm roads over the
years. the section of the road i live on is slightly borderline,
or would be if the lots were smaller, but most of them are 4 acres
or more.

richard

--
rwe...@averillpark.net