On 2017.04.04. 01:35, Charlotte Wolter wrote:

>         Yes, Rihards, I've been doing this since 2009, so I know what a
> driveway is.
>         Maybe you should check my woerk to make sure I'm doing it right
> ... NOT!

hmm... that might have come across wrong - did not mean to imply you
doing anything wrong, just mentioned an approach seen before with other
mappers, and it seemed like a simple thing to check - maybe even meant
more for a casual list-reader who might get an impression that driveways
are not welcome in osm.

sorry if the sparse message did not transfer that well between our
cultures - i'll put the blame about the short content without smalltalk
on the lack of time ;)

--
 Rihards