Is the current road closure situation adequately reflected in the OSM data
> as well?

​Hour by hour? Do we expect it to?
Are breaking-news-reports on commercial media a usable source under our
license?
Do we have coding to expire a closure automatically or trigger periodic
review, or trust the original closure mapper to remember to un-close a
blockage ?
(Reminds me, I need to check status of the new ME-NH bridge and the new
Tapanzee span, but those big projects are month-to-month.)

Should people and routers looking for up-to-the-minute data be using our
DB, or a layer on top of  a basemanp?  Waze, G-traffic Incidents (possibly
just a view of Waze?), state DOT "live closure & construction & incident"
map, etc?

This is why I drive with both OSM in the Garmin, which keeps my position
fully updated;  and G-maps in the Android, to get a live traffic overlay.

FEMA announced this AM that I-75 _was_ closed ​re Santa Fe River,  **BUT**
according to FL DOT,  https://twitter.com/MyFDOT , that appears either
incorrect or out of date.   FL DOT says I-75 is open, but US 41 and US 27
have bridges under water, closed, at Santa Fe River.
(The official available detours are fairly useless too.)

Their live map https://fl511.com/#:Alerts also has
"Flooding in Alachua on SR-26 west at SR-222, all lanes blocked. Last
updated at 12:38:47PM."
(but shows traffic status "Green" both directions?? maybe because they're
u-turning at the stoppage for detour and/or no traffic = no stopped cars =
good to the traffic algorithm ? )
and US-17 further south (Tampa to Ft Myers)  and Miami and Keys of course.
Plenty of action.

Ocalla SR464 detour has no Closure or Incident or Construction description
so no hint to duration.

The Message Sign overlay might be useful at times to see what detours
they're announcing, but ATTM it has a "silver alert" on all units.

The only Terms of Use on the FDOT interactive Map is Google's for the
basemap.
The detour and closed routes vector graphics come from ARCGIS, per the
javascript, but no  rights statement provided.
Incident icons must be coming from fdot java script.
https://fl511.com/about says you can embed the map in your own website, but
no Data Rights statement.