On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 9:12 PM, Martijn van Exel <m...@rtijn.org> wrote:

> Okay folks. Coming back from not even 48 hours camping and this thread has
> exploded. I don't think it benefits anyone to continue in this way.
> Valuable insights get lost in the sheer volume of email; arguments are
> being repeated.
>
> I am dedicating the next Many Mappy Minutes (our monthly-ish online
> hangout) to discuss road classification. I proposed November 15 5:30 PT
> in an earlier email to this group. I invite you all to join then.
>
> In the mean time, if you would like to have a more interactive discussion,
> please join IRC or Slack and continue the discussion there.
>
> Martijn

The Mappy Minutes is a Google hangout, right? I'd prefer discussing this
face-to-face over video chat rather than simply just "keyboard warrior"-ing
endlessly as it will ensure that all points get addressed adequately. It's
way harder to ensure that I address points that others are making over this
email discussion, and I'm not seeing that all the points I'm making are
being addressed by others. So I'd totally be down for discussing this in
your next Mappy Minutes and I'll make sure to get that day off of work. :)

-Evin (compdude)