Another possible use is to compare OSM data with Cybo data on a coarse
(e.g. city/county) level to get an idea of how much is in OSM. How many
POIs are in [COUNTY] in OSM and compare that to Cybo. It could be
interesting to "rank" areas against each other, to get an idea of OSM's
completness (in USA), maybe to find some counties where there is/are
active mapper(s) who have mapped lots but don't take part in the wider
OSM community. Do you have any hidden heros? etc.