Sent to Bright Valley Marketing via their website Contact text box:

How can you help me?  More like how can YOU help Bright Valley Marketing?!

OK:  you can stop putting advertising into your clients' OpenStreetMap (OSM)
nodes.  Phone, website, opening_hours, addr: fields:  those are all OK.  The
breezy text in the note: field that not only smacks of advertising but actually
goes way too far and BECOMES advertising, especially in a volunteer and
non-profit project like OSM:  No.  Absolutely, positively, no.  Also, the
payment field should not say a single word about financing, especially
business-offered financing.  This crosses the line into sleazy, many are
watching what you are doing here.

We are asking you politely to stop doing this.  Starting right now.  Please
your apology for abusing our project should you have the honor to offer one and
it accompanies your understanding to cease and desist these practices.

SteveA
OpenStreetMap volunteer

(A little harsh?  Maybe.  Maybe not.)