It's worth noting that at least one business out there (locu) has a nasty
habit of scraping menu data and then trying to sign restaurants up for a
search-engine visibility package in order to be able to update it (they'll
also remove it without a fee, if you ask in the right way, but there are
hoops to be jumped through).

Kevin Broderick
k...@kevinbroderick.com