Mar 22, 2019, 9:51 AM by rich...@systemed.net:

> The other automated edits you're proposing would be better done by adding
> the keys to editor blacklists because the tags aren't actually harming
> anyone.

Main harm is that
- it is one more tag that people, especially newbies need to understand (
or be confused by it)
- its presence encourages adding more tags like this or adding
is_in:continent to additional objects

I agree that it is matter of opinion is this harm significant enough to justify
automated edit, but it certainly exists.

Anyway, based on earlier comment by Frederik Ramm I just created
https://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/17504
<https://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/17504>
"consider is_in:continent for automatic dropping or validator warning with
autofix removal"