I'm also in favor of this change. It's a route number, so it only should be
in the ref tag. This will make Forest service roads more consistent with
other numbered routes. Even though most, if not all, Forest service roads
don't have a name but just a number, I still am in favor of this. I was a
bit surprised that the wiki was saying to keep the road number in the name.

In fact, the names that most of these forest service roads have don't even
match common parlance. Most people refer to them as "Forest Service Road
XX" whereas the TIGER import called them "National Forest Development Road
XX," which might be the official name, but not the most common name.

-Evin