Hi all,

This is the late brief of our meeting last Thursday:
- Saigon Mapping Party will be a sub-event of GNOME Asia Summit on Sunday
morning Nov 22.
- Related talks will be given on Friday and Saturday at the summit.
- I will take care of the organizing
- Tabalo will donate hundred megabytes of data and lend us 10 GPS units
- Some Hanoi mappers will join us too
- We will use Vietnamese at the mapping party

Next steps:
- Website, Wiki, announcement (Khanh Le)
- Press release (Khanh Le)
- Talks (Nguyen Le, Na Le, Khanh Le)
- Sponsor invitations (Khanh Le). Note: we still have budget left from Hanoi
mapping party
- Tshirts (Khanh Le)
- Banners, standings, leftlet (Khanh Le)
- Lunch, drinks (Khanh Le)

Any suggestion, recommendation will be appreciated.

Cheers,
--
Khanh Le Ngoc Quoc