Hi Mario,

Pls find my reply below:

1. I will submit talks and details to OpenStreetMap wiki. I will look for
more GIS/Mapping speakers for GNOME Summit too, but can't promise.
2. I will provide you my abstract by Friday.
3. You can contact Mr. Nguyen Pham ( pvnguyen AT tabalo DOT com ), I think
he can't deny :)

Thanks a lot for your supporting too.

Cheers,
--