Hi Khanh Le Ngoc Quoc,

thanks for the information. It is great to see you participating at the event.

Some questions from us:

1. Could you submit the talks and details if there are more speakers
to the website as well, please?

2. Would you like to publish some information on the website of
GNOME.Asia on the menu point "Schedule". Please provide me with the
content.

3. Would "Tabalo" be interested to become an official community
partner and add the GNOME.Asia Logo to their website. We would also
add Tabolo with an image to the GNOME.Asia website.

Thanks again for your hard work on that.

All the best,

Mario

--

Mario Behling