Hi Norman,

The data looks good. I think the issue is the zoomed-out rendering can
take ages to update. I have forced an update and seems to be
displaying now.

I also added a few helpful tags to the place node:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/2504777790

name:af = Mosselbaai (So that Afrikaans maps can render the correct name)
population = 60000 (helps in order ranking)
website = http://www.mosselbaymun.co.za/ (useful)
wikipedia = en:Mossel Bay (Helps in ranking and Nominatim uses it for
search ordering)

PS: Mossel Bay mapping looks great.

Kind regards
 Grant