Thanks, now obvious! And very useful as GPS tracks recorded in the
mountains have a lot of "jitter" (100 to 200m back and forth is not
uncommon)

If of interest, this jitter effect is described in more detail at GPS in
the Mountains: the Good the Bad and the Ugly
<https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxtb3VudGFpbm1lYW5kZXJzd2lraXxneDo3Nzk1ZWMwMjI4YzMyYTUz>

Tony Heher
+27 82 654 5582