Assuming this is not a caching problem as described in an earlier thread,
it's possible the other paths in your comparison have different tags that
those the layer will choose to include. Tags affecting paths could be
things like sac_scale=* or trail_visibility=*, or a layer could decide to
render highway=path but not highway=footway (general purpose paths vs
footpaths perhaps found in more urban areas).

The general rule is to map what's on the ground, don't tag something just
to get it to show on the map. Have a look at the tags used in the other
paths. If (and only if) they apply to your paths then happily go apply them
to yours, and wait for the caching to do it's thing.

I found the wiki a very useful source of what tags to use.

Note: each layer will only render the things chosen by its developers. That
explains why didn't layers

//Glen 🍃
P.S. I've written this off the top of my head. I'm not at a computer, so I
haven't yet been able to see what map data you've added