yeah same here.
Unfortunately I obviously just did not get time.
I woke at 4 am because well I just couldn't sleep and saw this message.
howeverAfter all the journals, podcasts, etc it was 5.
I tried to listen to the stream at that time because I knew that something was
probably going to be active.
However it was not.
I played a game for 30 minutes wich resulted in no stream.
So I went back to bed.
I have just come back from a walk now and have missed it all again.