Steve Petrie, P.Eng. via talk wrote:
> I'm looking for a source for full set of physical debian Linux (LXDE)
> installation DVDs (NOT a live install, as I understand that Linux does not
> yet support live install with UEFI).

Note that they've gone to some effort to pack the stuff you're most
likely to need onto the first DVD (or onto the full-CD image to a
much-more-heavily-trimmed extent), so you should be able to get going
with only that.  The later discs are likely to go unused, or lightly
used.

If you're on a low-bandwidth connection, then a server running a caching
proxy like apt-cacher-ng or squid can be your friend.

--
Anthony de Boer