On Mon, 2 May 2022 02:13:13 -0400
William Park via talk <talk@gtalug.org> wrote:
> https://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20220502#ubuntu
> [Last paragraph]
> I think the launch of Ubuntu 22.04 is a clear sign Canonical is much
> more interested in publishing releases on a set schedule than
> producing something worthwhile. This version was not ready for
> release and it's is probably going to be a costly endeavour to
> maintain this collection of mixed versioned software and mixed
> display server and mixed designs for a full five years. It's a
> platform I would recommend avoiding. --

imho the opinions of distrowatch hold a little less value than the
value of knowing the news does by watching Tucker Carlson (Fox news)

To tell the truth though, both are entertaining at the start,
but then it becomes difficult to get through the entire thing.

So, thank you so much for posting the last paragraph, i would never
have got there by myself.

Andre