I've been using Fedora for something like 8 years, with no functionality loss
in that time during updates.

--dave

On 5/2/22 11:21, gs via talk wrote:
I think Fedora is on its way to becoming the replacement for Ubuntu as the
default recommended desktop distro based on the opinions of various linux
podcasts, youtubers and linux reddit communities.

I'm happy with Manjaro but if I were choosing a new distro to move to, it would
be Fedora.