On Wed, May 04, 2022 at 02:32:41AM -0400, Evan Leibovitch via talk wrote:
> Steam installation simply should not be this much of a PITA
> <https://wiki.debian.org/Steam>.

That is significantly simpler than I had expected it to be.

Make sure you have your graphics drivers setup (that makes sense)

Install steam package (ok makes sense)

Add some 32 bit support libraries in case you are running any 32 bit
games on your 64 bit system (ok that seems fair too, although would have
been nice if they made the steam package depend on them, although I don't
know if a package is allowed to have cross architecture dependencies).

--
Len Sorensen