Hi Gang,

I am currently using windows 7 64 bit, but my computer is about to fail on me and I am going to get a new one. I'm familiar with windows 7 64 bit but don't even know if it's available any more on a new computer. My question is, of the versions of windows available today, 8, 9, and 10, is there one of them that works best with windoweyes? I have the latest version of wineyes. Thanks for any input.
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California