High Everybody,
This is a test message to see how would window eyes will work with Dragon Naturally Speaking home edition.
I am doing this all by dictation.
When I am done dictating I would tell Dragon to press the F7 key. To see if there were any spelling mistakes!
Window eyes at this moment is not reading back to me what I am dictating!
It is spelling everything back to me!
If somebody knows how to correct this, by making window eyes read back in words I would appreciate that!
Well I guess that's it for now!
I will run spell-check next.
The spell check found three misspelled words! And there was a few mistakes because of the way I said things.
Talk to you all later!

--
Have a nice day from, K4NKZ Jim