From: mailto:talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2015 11:40 AM
To: Dave Bahr ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: test message using Dragon naturally speaking with window eyes

Hello, this is the information provided by the dragon dealer . They say to use
JAWS!! But if it works for you.then great!! Thanks.

Warm Regards, Brendon Donohue

On 28 Feb 2015, at 8:47 pm, Dave Bahr via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
wrote:

I'm not sure where you are getting your info from, but window-eyes works
perfectly well with dragon. I use it on a daily basis and have dictated a
masters thesis and a book with it. please email me off list and I can help you
fix whatever issues you are having.

thanks, dave
p.s. for the sake of continuity and context, please change the subject line if
another discussion off of the current subject has begun to take  place.