hi, can you email me off list at
dennisl1...@gmail.com I have some questions for you.

On 2/28/2015 5:47 AM, Dave Bahr via Talk wrote:
I'm not sure where you are getting your info from, but window-eyes works
perfectly well with dragon. I use it on a daily basis and have dictated
a masters thesis and a book with it. please email me off list and I can
help you fix whatever issues you are having.

thanks, dave
p.s. for the sake of continuity and context, please change the subject
line if another discussion off of the current subject has begun to take
place.