Does dragon work with we, and if so, how does one make it work with it?
Thanks,
Darrell

-----Original Message----- From: brendoncdono...@icloud.com via Talk
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2015 4:05 PM
To: Jim Grimsby Jr. ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: test message using Dragon naturally speaking with window eyes

Hello, can you provide more details regarding this app! Thanks.what can It do? And how do you install it? Thanks.

Warm Regards, Brendon Donohue

On 2 Mar 2015, at 12:23 am, Jim Grimsby Jr. via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

Hello,
I agree that Window-Eyes should have better support for Dragon
NaturallySpeaking.  That being said, I do use it on a daily basis with all
of my screen readers with no add-ons such as J say quite successfully.  It
surprises me.  However, that Window-Eyes does not support Dragon
NaturallySpeaking better than it does considering the fact that back in the
dust days vocal-eyes   was the only screenreader I knew of that had full
support for DragonDictate
it should also be noted here that there is an app available for Window-Eyes
for use with Windows speech recognition created by Chip orange
I hope this helps.  Thank you for reading.