Those of you that use Win 7, 8, or 8.1, if you do a lot of the same sort of work as I have described, which edition of Windows do you find to be the friendllest when it comes to moving files and creating many new temp folders?

Thanks,

Dave

At 02:24 AM 2/26/2015, you wrote:
Hi Bud: I run Windows 8.1 and WindowEyes 8.4 I think and can get around ok
for the most part.
This combo is a far cry from the ease and stability Windows XP, never used
Windows 7 so cant speak to that combo.
That said it works for the most part but then Windows 10 is coming out soon.
It is tough to suggest something in the interm between Operating system
releases but if in a crunch get Windows 8.1 and I think you might get a free
upgrade to Windows 10 when it is released - not sure so check it out.
Rick USA

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+ofbgmail=mi.rr....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Bud Schwab via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 11:25 AM
To: windoweyes
Subject: which version of windows should I get

Hi Gang,

I am currently using windows 7 64 bit, but my computer is about to
fail on me and I am going to get a new one.  I'm familiar with
windows 7 64 bit but don't even know if it's available any more on a
new computer.  My question is, of the versions of windows available
today, 8, 9, and 10, is there one of them that works best
with  windoweyes? I have the latest version of wineyes.  Thanks for
any input.
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California

List archives can be found at

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/davidh1999%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com