From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+vdodd=xtra.co...@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Ted Larson via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, 4 March 2015 5:06 p.m.
To: t...@window-eyes.com
Subject: trying to decide if I should migrate to window-eyes 9 because I
still have windows xp

Dear List, especially XP users:
Until I can get a newer computer, I am still using Windows XP.  I realize it
has not been tested for Window-eyes nine.  Those who are still using windows
XP, have you stayed with window-eyes 8.4 or have you taken a chance with
version nine.  Your answers will help me decide whether to wait or upgrade
to the newest window-eyes.  Thanks for your experiences regarding this.

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/vdodd%40xtra.c
o.nz.
List archives can be found at