From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+blinkydale=comcast....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Dave via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 6:55 PM
To: Smith, Veronica; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: RE: trying to decide if I should migrate to window-eyes 9 because I
still have windows xp

Hello Veronica,

You did make some serious Changes there!  Going from XP to win 7,
then from Word 2003 to 2010, and then Win eyes 9.0.

I was forced to move to Word 2010 when it came out, due to my job,
and I have hated it ever since.

I still use it on my home systems, but, I am not nearly as good with
Word 2010 as I was with the 2003 version.

even now I can't seem to find where to change the silly Spacing
between lines.   Anyone know how to do this?

At 09:35 AM 3/4/2015, you wrote:
>Honestly, if I had been smart, I would of stayed with XP and WE
>8.4.  that, in my opinion, was the best set up and I hardly had a
>problem.  Now, I have WE 9.0 and Office 2010 and a new computer and
>am so sorry I changed.
>Veronica

List archives can be found at