Hello! Again, yes you can! Through the window eyes for office offer! I would
kindly ask! That if you do not like how I support the other people! To please
do not read my emails or respond to me!  We are all not perfect! And we all
make mistakes.I'm only trying to help out where I can!

:)

Warm Regards, Brendon Donohue