Hi List,

I'm currently running Win 7 on a new Dell Inspiron with WE 9.1 and a fresh
and default install of Outlook 2007.

When I forward an HTML email to my wife, (who is sighted), much of the
content, including hyperlinks and most graphics are stripped out of the
message.

Sometimes she may receive the same message, and the differences are
significant.  What settings might I adjust to keep this from happening?  Is
there a reason why I might not want to do this?

Thanks in advance for any helpful ideas.

Dave L.