Along with the convenience of being able to copy and paste stuff while
retaining the formatting.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+fenderwal=sbcglobal....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Warren Logan via Talk
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 9:10 PM
To: wohlg...@gmail.com; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Seeking Your Input

I like the new way for selecting large amounts of text, but if I just
want to select a couple of words, I'd prefer to use the old/standard method.

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/dgbowles

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/jadedang

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/robin_van_lant
%40key.com.

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/loyrg2845%40gm
ail.com.

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/rascal0826%40v
erizon.net.

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/thoth93%40eart
hlink.net.

>>> Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
>>> author and do not necessarily represent those of Ai Squared.
>>>
>>> For membership options, visit

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/lmddh50%40comc
ast.net.

>>> For subscription options, visit