I had this problem previously in Windows-7 and earlier versions of WE & IE. When I type a URL in the address bar, and I make a mistake, I use the backspace key to erase the error. However, WE seems to be reading the letters twice. For example, if I type gwmicro.com, then decide to back space over each letter, it might say MMOOCC instead of mOC. Is this a WE problem or an IE problem?

Nick