What email program?

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Sarames [mailto:nicksara...@msn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 3:07 AM
To: fender...@sbcglobal.net; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: WE & typing in the address bar in IE

Thanks, that seems to have worked.  Perhaps I should ask this next
question in a separate thread, but sometimes, when I am composing an
email, and I'm rereading the email, arrowing though the text, WE will
read letters which are not there.  It might repeat a letter, and when I
try to delete  the "extra letter," I find that I never typed an extra
letter, rather it was WE repeating a letter.  This is achronic problem
for me which has started happening again.

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/fenderwal%40sb

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/nicksarames%40

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/michaelandjean