From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+msolomon=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Casey via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 9:14 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: upgrading to window-eyes 9.2

Hi okay I have been trying to upgrade to the latest window-eyes.
And I am unable to cause I don't have an MA left to do so.
So first of all how much would it cost me to get an MA again so that I will be
able to get the next set of upgrades?
Also how much once that is done will it cost me to get A CD copy of the latest
window-eyes?
So did you address any of the issues with Thunderbird in the latest version of
window-eyes?
So what all fixes or changes will us windows seven users find in this new
version?
Or are most of the fixes and improvements for windows 10?
So if you have windows seven still do you really need to upgrade to the latest
version of window-eyes or is there some improvements that will be good for us
windows seven users as well?
Also what telephone number and e-mail address do we now use to contact your
company for ordering and technical enquires?

--
Casey