If you don't own an SMA there is a $49 charge to upgrade to 9.2.

$49 charge.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Massey via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
To: "'Window-Eyes Discussion List'" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2015 12:52 PM
Subject: Upgrading to Window-eyes 9.2

Hi, Bob.  Sorry, but I forgot the subject of your post regarding upgrading
to Window-eyes 9.2 from Window-eyes 9.0. The readme clearly states that you
cannot install Window-eyes 9.2 over a version less than 8.x without
contacting Ai Squared. Because you mentioned that you have Window-eyes 9.0,
you can download Window-eyes 9.2 from the website.  Go to the help menu by
opening the Window-eyes control panel with control backslash. Press alt-h.
Use either the up or down arrow keys to navigate to check for updates.
Press enter.  A page will come up with various options.  Tab to the button
that says visit the website.  After that page loads find the download
upgrade button and press enter on it. Follow the instructions and you'll be
good to go.  After Window-eyes 9.2 is installed then Windows 10 will
install. I don't want to upset any of the list members but, it pays to read
the documentation, particularly in cases of upgrading Window-eyes.  I
checked the readme again so I would provide correct information. You won't
have to buy a cd unless you choose to do so.  I buy a cd each time an
upgrade is released for my own peace of mind, smile.  A cd costs $20.

Mike M

P.S. If you purchased a fotware maintenance agreement (s m a), the upgrade
won't count against your s m a.  Since you're upgrading from version 9.0,
you might have to pay $49, but don't quote me on that one, please?  I
upgraded from version 9.1, and the upgrade was free because I purchased a s
m a.  If I hadn't, I would have had to buy the 9.1 upgrade for $49  If I
provided any incorrect information or if someone can add anything to what I
have posted, please feel free, grin.  .

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/loyrg2845%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com