I've always understood that you can install each copy of office on a certain number of machines (usually three if I remember right), so unless things have changed you should have some leeway.

Focus your powers and prepare for buttle.
-----Original Message----- From: Butch K via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 2:09 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: SMA or free version

Like Robin, my SMA is done. If I buy microsoft office, how many computers can I install the program on. In other words, will I need to buy a new copy of office for my laptop, then another copy for my desktop? If I can install office on only one machine, I think a new SmA may be the way to go. Thanks.

Butch

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/bpeterson2000%40cableone.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com