OK so I installed Windows 10 over a Windows 8.1 system. The install went well and all programs worked after the install. Thunderbird works fine Crome works fine and WE came up talking. Biggest issues is being very sluggish when it comes to file manager or when trying to use the up and down arrows to work through a list. This sluggishness is to the point of making file manager useless as it make take several seconds after you press the down or up arrows before WE talks. Unless I am missing something I understood that the Windows 7 style of start menu was part of Windows 10. Unless there some way to change it it isn't even close to being a Windows 7 start menu. Unless there is a fix for the sluggishness I would recommend thinking twice before upgrading to Windows 10. If I am again missing something and there is a easy fix please pass it along and I will gladly retract my negative report.