I seem to remember that Doug advised not to install WE-9.2 until first
installing Win-10. Then go ahead, and install 9.2.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+josh.riveranr=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Don H via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 9:58 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: further impression of Windows 10

OK so I installed Windows 10 over a Windows 8.1 system.  The install
went well and all programs worked after the install.  Thunderbird works
fine Crome works fine and WE came up talking.
Biggest issues is being very sluggish when it comes to file manager or
when trying to use the up and down arrows to work through a list.  This
sluggishness is to the point of making file manager useless as it make
take several seconds after you press the down or up arrows before WE talks.
Unless I am missing something I understood that the Windows 7 style of
start menu was part of Windows 10.  Unless there some way to change it
it isn't even close to being a Windows 7 start menu.  Unless there is a
fix for the sluggishness I would recommend thinking twice before
upgrading to Windows 10.
If I am again missing something and there is a easy fix please pass it
along and I will gladly retract my negative report.
List archives can be found at