in my case, it don't have to be a browser. I've had it stop working in Windows mail, window explore ETC. Also, when this happens I can't even bring up NVDA. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Grabowski via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> To: "Whizza" <whiz...@btinternet.com>; "Window-Eyes Discussion List" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 8:43 AM
Subject: RE: Why does Window-Eyes just stop talking?

What browser?

Window-Eyes Product Support
Ai Squared
725 Airport North Office Park
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
(802) 362-3612
www.aisquared.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf Of Whizza via Talk
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 11:16 AM
To: Brice Mijares <bricemija...@att.net>; Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>

This happened to me over the week end when I tried to log into the Paypal website. It was okay until I hit the log in link and there was no way I could enter my user name and password. Window-Eyes stopped talking and no matter what I did, I couldn't exit. Control alt W wouldn't work and it took a hard shut down and a reboot to solve the problem. If anyone has a Paypal account, can they please try the website and see how they get on?
Using Windows 7 Home Premium and latest version of Window-Eyes.

Cheers,
Sandra.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/cgrabowski%40aisquared.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/bricemijares%40att.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com