I logged into my Paypal account a few hours ago and had no problem.
W7/64 in IE 11.

Regards,
Tom

On 9/14/2015 11:16 AM, Whizza via Talk wrote:
This happened to me over the week end when I tried to log into the
Paypal website.  It was okay until I hit the log in link and there was
no way I could enter my user name and password.  Window-Eyes stopped
talking and no matter what I did, I couldn't exit.  Control alt W
wouldn't work and it took a hard shut down and a reboot to solve the
problem.
If anyone has a Paypal account, can they please try the website and see
how they get on?
Using Windows 7 Home Premium and latest version of Window-Eyes.

Cheers,
Sandra.
List archives can be found at