Sent: Friday, October 30, 2015 2:08 AM
To: Isaac ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Windows 10 Sounds

how do I get my my windows sounds like startup and shutdown, my startup
checkbox is checked and still no startup sound, is there a win 10 sound
scheme builder thet will do this?

There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See
William and LD Lynerd
timelor...@comcast.net

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/davycuppens%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com