Hi Rick,
        I agree that using the current version of Window-Eyes and the Netflix
website is not a very usable combination at the moment. You can try to scratch
and claw your way through various tasks but it is not a delightful experience.
For the sake of comparison, I did some testing with another screen reader and
found that the experience wasn't half bad. I could search, review the results,
open a result, read its summary and play the show. I could also navigate in
Browse Mode by heading to find the various categories of content that Netflix
provides for each user such as Popular, Trending, Recently watched etc. Once I
found the heading of interest, I could Arrow or Tab through the titles. So,
this leads me to believe that while the Netflix website isn't perfect in terms
of screen reader accessibility, they have made an effort to make it compatible.
 And, Ai Squared has some work to do in terms of improving the way Window-Eyes
interacts with the Netflix website. I will work with my t
 eam and try to identify the areas that need the most improvement.
        And, by the way, the DOJ deadline for establishing ADA web
accessibility regulations was pushed back until 2018. If you would like to see
this timetable sped up, please consider signing the official petition found
here:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/direct-us-department-justice-promptly-release-ada-internet-regulations.
 We are currently about 90,000 signatures short. There is a form on this web
page that you use to sign the petition. You basically enter your name, email
and hit the Sign Now button. You will then receive an email that contains a
link to complete the process. A few other related notes. Netflix was brought to
court in 2012 for not making their streaming content available with captions.
They settled and agreed to do this by 2014. So it seems that accessibility is
now on their radar. Just in case they start slipping, there is an advocacy
group dedicated to improving the accessibility of Netflix for screen reader
users. You can learn more about this in
 itiative including ways to help here: https://netflixproject.wordpress.com/.
Regards,
Marc