From: Rick Thomas [mailto:ofbgm...@mi.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 10:32 AM
To: Marc Solomon <msolo...@aisquared.com>; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>; mattc...@verizon.net
Subject: RE: Using Window-Eyes with Netflix and the petition for DOJ to issue
accessibility guidelines

Hi: I was able to tab around Netflix when browse mode was turned off and
perform a search but that is a very limited method of navigation.
I too am able to slog through more of the site with another reader but the site
is not very useable indeed for the most part with that one either or I just
don't know how to use it with that reader well.
I signed the petition if the bloody sign button did anything, I got no screen
refresh or anything to indicate it filed my name but I filled out the info and
clicked the button, several times hope I didn't add my name 3 or 4 times, sigh.
I sure am tired of the DOJ kicking the can down the road day after day, week
after week, month after month, year after year - whats next decade after decade?
Rick USA